Are you upbeat, enthusiastic, innovative, and a great team player? Do you love web design and stay on top of the latest trends? Is your number-one priority in business to make your clients love you? If so, you may have what it takes to be a part of the Sesame team. Join us at Sesame Headquarters in Downtown Seattle, and be a part of our high-energy and outgoing culture.
Sesame Communications is actively seeking a Web Producer (Project Coordinator) to be responsible for managing the process of website production from design consultation through launch. This is a project coordination/account management/customer-service oriented role, which consists of art direction, quality assurance, materials gathering, and resource coordination. Web Producers are excellent multitaskers who manage a portfolio of projects at various stages in the process. Web Producers are directive, enthusiastic, and driven conductors of the website process and serve as the liaison between the design, development, copywriting, and edits teams and the client.
The Web Producer has a variety of responsibilities, including:
- Manage the website creation process from design consultation through launch
- Listen attentively to client wants and needs and ensure deliverables achieve that vision
- Act as the consultant to the client; give active feedback and make recommendations based off best practices and emerging trends
- Gather photo and video assets, schedule design and development of the website, and write design and development briefs for respective teams
- Set expectations about process, deliverables, and timeline
- Ensure that projects adhere to budget and timeline
- Keep up with industry trends and collaborate with other Web Producers to evolve Sesame’s web offerings
- Deliver happiness through outstanding customer service
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or certificate in Web Design, Project Management, or related field
- 1+ year experience in project coordination or account management with a website design focus preferred
- Excellent customer service and project coordination skills
- Assertive and confident in driving the project forward to the next milestone
- Ability to manage a diverse portfolio in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to exercise excellent judgment and decision-making
- Familiarity with Photoshop for on-the-fly tweaks a plus, but not required
- Familiarity with basic HTML and CSS a plus, but not required
We offer a generous total rewards package that includes a competitive benefits plan, medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, PTO and much more!
Sesame Communications, a Henry Schein One company, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Click here to apply.